Yay!!! Sorry had to say it again, just got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, my first blog award! What a great way to start the week. And now onto the details of the award itself…
Who nominated me?
A giant thank you to Kate’s lovely blog Infinite Awe http://infiniteawe.wordpress.com/, she’s a fellow Edgar Allan Poe fan which in and of itself wins you cool points, plus her 51/100 writing project is immensely intriguing, treat yourself and check it out, you won’t be disappointed.
What does this award entail?
- If you have been nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Copy and Paste the Award to your blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
- Let the other Blogs know they have been nominated.
7 Facts about Sam:
- I have a baking and pastry degree from the Institute of Culinary Education in New York.
- I tend to hate most classical literature, horrible I know, blame it on an upbringing filled with Christopher Pike, Octavia Butler and Stephen King.
- I love to drink olive juice.
- I beat box in the shower.
- I actually like going to the dentist because you’re not expected to make small talk while you’re sitting in the chair. It’s kind of relaxing.
- My favorite flowers used to be tulips but now they are quickly becoming carnations. I think they are overlooked and I tend to root for the underdog.
- One of my best friends refers to me as her ‘man friend’ because I drink scotch, smoke cigars and hate the color pink. While I tend to agree with her, what I want more than anything in life is to fall in love and be happy – probably the girliest thing about me.
The Five Bloggers I Nominate: